- Are you interested in learning your family’s history and are puzzled about where to begin?
- Is your research stuck in a rut?
- Puzzled about how to write up your family history?
- In a pickle over how you can locate your immigrant ancestor and their immigration records?
- Baffled over the meaning and handwriting of an old document?
- Perplexed on where to go next with your lineage society application?
Then join us this coming Sunday, April 19th at 2:00 PM for our Genealogy Research Question Workshop. You will be able to sharpen your genealogy skills and learn about resources by sharing your research questions.
Genealogy researchers, whether beginning or advanced, are invited to submit one specific research question in advance. Genealogy Center staff will lead the discussion, and can help direct you to possible answers, resources, types of records, databases and websites, etc.
Just think: a safe haven for all those family history queries!
Registration is required and a completed genealogy questionnaire is recommended. Please contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 407-835-7651 for more information about the genealogy questionnaire and attending.